Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by Mark Hubbard <ma...@dcisite.com> on 2002/01/17 17:50:07 UTC

Re: sessions

On the topic of sessions, thanks for the reference.  Seeing in the code, how
it avoided using cookies as session id, is going to help us out.  As you
probably are aware there are problems with cookies (IE not always returning
the cookie, especially during a redirect).

I have some Tcl code that handles sessions using cookies, which I may
hopefully be porting to run on mod_dtcl in the near future.  I'll probably
alter it to stop using cookies right now.
--
Mark Hubbard: markh@dcisite.com
Microsoft Certified Professional

"Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem."