Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by dE <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/15 13:27:07 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_proxy nofailover parameter.

Hi,

     What I understand of nofailover is that in case a client is
fetching from this proxy and the origin server goes to an error or
disabled state, a reset packet won't be sent to the client, instead the
backend will be changed and the client will continue the operation
uninterrupted.

But this does not appear to be happening with HTTP.

Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy nofailover parameter.

Posted by dE <de...@gmail.com>.
I'll come back to this later.

Posted by Daniel <df...@gmail.com>.