Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Nop Lists <no...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/03 22:33:53 UTC

How to extract text from one specific response while in "follow redirect"?

Hello,
a tricky question this time...Hope anyone can help.
For a specific request which involves many redirection I use the "follow
redirects" flag.
It happens that it redirects 2 times so I get 3 responses.
Now I Must extract some text (a server name) from the FIRST of these
How can this be done?
My understanding is that the post-processing extractor operates  on the last
(third in this case) of the responses.

Any hint?

Further explanation:
what I test is a process which involves SSO calls.
A workflow is taken place on a first server. That some redirection notifies
the client the address of the next server. This happend in the first of the
Now the next request goes to this second server, which I can NOT know
beforehabd (statically)...

Any help will be appreciated!
Nop