Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@salzburgresearch.at> on 2010/12/07 11:38:02 UTC

Final steps to the official Apache Stanbol logo ( was "[IKS-FISE] [Vote] last round for the logo")

Hi Olivier, Lise , all

In parallel with the incubation process Lise has adapted to IKS FISE logo
to Apache Stanbol.
There was also a vote between several different versions and - Olivier
correct me if necessary - the version with the lower case letter was
selected.

Ask Bertrand if I can use this Logo for Apache Stanbol presentations and
his answer was, that it would be best if Lise - who created this nice logo
- to attach it to an Jira Issue. This will clearly contribute the Logo to
Apache Stanbol.

Would be nice If you could do that and thx for all your work on the Logo!

best
Rupert Westenthaler