Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/01 15:32:01 UTC

More efficient code review

Hi,

I notice that we have more than 10 PRs left now...

The problem is: some of them have been code-reviewed, and the committers
have updated codes according to the code reviews, but the reviewers do not
know when to review codes again for approving changes.

So,  I think we need more efficient code review feedbacks:

- For each comment,  the committer MUST give a feedback: "I have solved it
(by clicking " resolve conversation" button)", or, give a new comment as a
response if you do not agree with the comment.

- If there are many comments for a PR (e.g., #32~#35), when the committer
has solved all conversations (or decide to rebut some comments), please
leave a comment to tell reviews to review it again (like what #34 did).

In this way, the reviews can easily find that his comments have been
processed, and the code review can enter into the next round.

Hope we can merge or close the current PRs ASAP :D

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东