Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by 小学园PHP <xx...@qq.com> on 2013/03/27 09:25:36 UTC

Put file with WebHDFS, and can i put file by chunk with curl ?

I want to put file to HDFS with curl, and more i need to put it by chunks.
So, does somebody know if curl can upload file by chunk?
Or ,who has work with WebHDFS by httplib?

TIA
Levi

Re: Put file with WebHDFS, and can i put file by chunk with curl ?

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
you could use WebHDFS/HttpFS and the APPEND operation.

thx

--
Alejandro

Re: Put file with WebHDFS, and can i put file by chunk with curl ?

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Alejandro

Re: Put file with WebHDFS, and can i put file by chunk with curl ?

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Alejandro

Re: Put file with WebHDFS, and can i put file by chunk with curl ?

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Alejandro