Posted to users@jena.apache.org by David Jordan <Da...@sas.com> on 2013/04/25 20:38:51 UTC

OntModel.validate() and getReasoner() return null

I am assuming that validate() will return null if getReasoner returns null.
I am pretty sure I am passing in a valid OntModelSpec.
What could cause the reasoner to be null?

David Jordan
Senior Software Developer
SAS Institute Inc.
Health & Life Sciences, Research & Development
Bldg R ▪ Office 4467
600 Research Drive ▪ Cary, NC 27513
Tel: 919 531 1233 ▪ david.jordan@sas.com<ma...@sas.com>
www.sas.com<http://www.sas.com/>
SAS® … THE POWER TO KNOW®

Re: OntModel.validate() and getReasoner() return null

Posted by Ian Dickinson <ia...@epimorphics.com>.
On 25/04/13 19:38, David Jordan wrote:
> I am assuming that validate() will return null if getReasoner returns null.
> I am pretty sure I am passing in a valid OntModelSpec.
> What could cause the reasoner to be null?
Which OntModelSpec? Some of them don't have reasoners.

A complete example would be helpful.

Ian