Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jan Hoskens <jh...@schaubroeck.be> on 2004/05/18 13:49:21 UTC

Cforms/woody group

Hi,

I'm using cocoon 2.1.4 release.

When using a <wi:group/> with woody(cforms) I want to have a label
<wi:widget-label id="..">. For some reason, the label isn't shown, if I omit
the group I get all my labels (and fields) but when surrounding it with:

<wi:group>
<wi:items>
  <wi:widget-label id=".."/>
  </wi:items>
</wi:group>

The labels disappear.

Is this a bug? Is this fixed in cvs head?

Kind regards
Jan

Re: Cforms/woody group

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 18.05.2004 13:49, Jan Hoskens wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using cocoon 2.1.4 release.
>
> When using a <wi:group/> with woody(cforms) I want to have a label
> <wi:widget-label id="..">. For some reason, the label isn't shown, if I omit
> the group I get all my labels (and fields) but when surrounding it with:
>
> <wi:group>
> <wi:items>
>   <wi:widget-label id=".."/>
>   </wi:items>
> </wi:group>
>
> The labels disappear.
>
> Is this a bug? Is this fixed in cvs head?

I used it with Cocoon 2.1.4 release until yesterday and from CVS until a
few hours ago - now it's cforms. And I had no problems with all of these
versions. Of what styling is your group? wi:widget-label is only a typo
in the mail? It must be wt:widget-label. Could you show the whole
group/items/* part? Furthermore you can have a look into the
stylesheets, in this case woody-page-styling.xsl.

Joerg