Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by José Manuel Carral <jo...@stratebi.com> on 2018/08/31 10:39:56 UTC

Exposing a Zeppelin notebook to the public

Hi,

I have configured the anonymous access to the Zeppelin server in order
to share some notebooks and I would like to allow the users to run some
paragraphs without giving them the privilege to edit the content of
notebook. Is it possible to allow the execution of a paragraph in a
read-only notebook? Will this feature be implemented in the future?

I've tried to limit the privileges of the anonymous user, but it can
still create new Notebooks. Is it possible to limit the creation of
notebooks to the public?

What is the best way to expose a Notebook to the public without
compromising the security of the server? Is there a best practice guide
that could be helpful?

Best regards,
José Manuel