Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com> on 2020/02/08 13:05:36 UTC

回复: [CI][Code style] Need help with checking code style check by Ali way

The file <https://github.com/zhnlk/ali-checkstyle-xml/blob/master/ali-checkstyle.xml&gt; is created at 2017, are u sure?

Posted by Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com>.
Because there isn't an checkstyle configure file of Ali way,
 So it is impossible to check code style in with GitHub Action.
 But I strongly suggest use IDE plugin to check your code
 locally .