Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2018/10/09 05:05:26 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Janaki Lahorani

Apache Hive's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Janaki
Lahorani to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that she has
accepted.
Janaki, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward to
your further interactions with the community!

Ashutosh Chauhan (on behalf of the Apache Hive PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Janaki Lahorani

Posted by Zoltan Haindrich <ki...@rxd.hu>.
Congratulations Janaki!!

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!