Posted to small-events-discuss@apache.org by Mark Hinkle <Ma...@citrix.com> on 2013/01/19 03:35:31 UTC

Fwd: Austin Devops Days

Any objections to this donation? Chip's on the CloudStack PPMC. Thanks for your attention.

Regards, Mark

Begin forwarded message:

From: Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>>
Subject: Re: Austin Devops Days
Date: January 18, 2013 3:19:45 PM EST
To: "cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org<ma...@incubator.apache.org>" <cl...@incubator.apache.org>>

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:31 PM, Mark Hinkle <Ma...@citrix.com>> wrote:
I secured the Lanyard sponsorship for DevOps Days Austin<http://devopsdays.org/events/2013-austin/> for Citrix but would much rather donate the sponsorship to the Apache CloudStack community and give the project the publicity if no one objects. It also involves the inclusion of two tickets to the event (worth $180 each). I can draw randomly if we have folks that want them.   Any objections?

Hey Mark - no objection from me, but I'm not sure if this has to go
through trademarks@ or not.  I think it's a wonderful donation though!

Also the Call for Proposals is open it would be cool to see some Devops proposals from folks using CloudStack to be on the program:

<http://devopsdays.org/events/2013-austin/propose/>

Mark

Mark R. Hinkle
Senior Director, Cloud Computing Community
Citrix Systems
p: 919.228.8049
e: mark.hinkle@citrix.com<ma...@citrix.com>
twitter: @mrhinkle