Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Kazunari Inoue <bi...@mb1.kisweb.ne.jp> on 2001/11/13 02:29:26 UTC

Re2.: Can't translate from SVG into JPEG.

Hello,

> I don't know if this JPEG bug in java is really the problem,
> but I could be. I'm also waiting for beta 4.

I thought this problem is happened  by me, since I could export JPEG by using batik-browser.
I'll intend to apply batik library to use servlet.
If I have no way in "j2sdk 1.4 beta3" I'll watitng for resolving this in "next java release".
Thanks!

With regards.
Kazunari Inoue

Re: Re2.: Can't translate from SVG into JPEG.

Posted by Torsten Knodt <to...@datas-world.de>.