Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christofer Jennings <bo...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/27 19:16:26 UTC

run maven from ant

What is the simplest / preferred way to run maven from ant?

My maven project is being integrated with a larger project that uses
ant. I want the process to be painless to ant lovers, if possible.

Thanks in advance
,chris

Re: run maven from ant

Posted by John Sanda <jo...@gmail.com>.
I have been looking to call a Maven build from Ant as well. Has anyone tried
using the Embedder,
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-embedding-m2.html? Looks like it
may provide a nice API that could be used to write Ant tasks for different
goals.

--

- John

Re: run maven from ant