Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jerrad Pierce <Je...@networkengines.com> on 2000/12/07 20:41:33 UTC

[OT] mod_motd

Am I losing my mind or is there a mod_motd for Apache floating around?
I haven't been able to find it anywhere, but I'm sure I've seen it.
(Checked Freshmeat, search engines, and Apache module repository)

Thanks

Re: [OT] mod_motd

Posted by Carlos Ramirez <ra...@roses.bna.boeing.com>.
Yes, it's called Apache::Motd

-Carlos

Jerrad Pierce wrote:

> Am I losing my mind or is there a mod_motd for Apache floating around?
> I haven't been able to find it anywhere, but I'm sure I've seen it.
> (Checked Freshmeat, search engines, and Apache module repository)
>
> Thanks

Carlos Ramirez + Boeing + Reusable Space Systems + 714.372.4181
-- Don't make me use uppercase

Re: [OT] mod_motd

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Jerrad Pierce wrote:

> Am I losing my mind or is there a mod_motd for Apache floating around?
> I haven't been able to find it anywhere, but I'm sure I've seen it.
> (Checked Freshmeat, search engines, and Apache module repository)

seems to be ontopic since it's Apache::Motd

The magic query was:
http://www.google.com/search?q=apache+motd&hl=en&lr=&safe=off

The results are:
http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/CPAN/data/Apache-Motd/Motd.html

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/

Re: [OT] mod_motd

Posted by "John K. Sterling" <st...@covalent.net>.
I think there's a Apache::Motd perl module, is that what your looking for?

sterling