Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV <Ax...@europe.adp.com> on 2004/11/04 08:56:44 UTC

[users@httpd] RE : Web Site

Modern OSes - does that include Windows 2000/XP ??

-ascs

Posted by Steffen Heil <li...@steffen-heil.de>.
Hi

> Modern OSes - does that include Windows 2000/XP ??

For the feature in question this already includes Windows95 and NT4 as well
as any higher windows version.
I would also tend to state that Windows NT3.5.1 fullfilled that, but I
cannot test anymore...

On Windows 2000/XP go to TCP/IP settings for your network interface card and
click "Advanced".

Regards,
  Steffen