Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Jacobs <pj...@yahoo.com> on 2013/12/20 15:42:23 UTC

Cannot use my new OpenOffice

Help! Please!

I was looking forward to using OpenOffice as a replacement for Office for Mac. However, after I installed it, I could not find anything at the top of my screen, whereby I could set Preferences, etc. I also tried the users forum, but could not enter it (yes, I did register).

I am frustrated and seem to have no alternative but to purchase ther latest Office for Mac. (I use an iMac, with the Lion OS X 10.7.5 operating system.)

Peter Jacobs