Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Praveen M <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/07 03:16:46 UTC

Browse BDB JE Store

Hi,

   Does anyone know of any utility that can be used to browse the BDB
datastore?

I'm specifically looking for a tool that will let me inspect a .je file and
display all the databases, key - value pairs present in the file.

I looked at the JMX plugin and the Jconsole plugin that BDB ships with BDB
JE but i wasn't lucky to see any inspect tools in it.

I found the msTool script pretty cool, it works to the effect of what I
need, but is limited that it can't work alongside when the broker is up and
running.

Is there an alternate way to attain what I'm looking for?

Thank you,
--
-Praveen

Re: Browse BDB JE Store

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Praveen,

It actually possible to tell using the JMX console, you just have to
look at individual messages first by clicking on them in the list in
order to see it in the properties listed for them.

Robbie

Re: Browse BDB JE Store

Posted by Praveen M <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robbie,