Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by zachary Dains <zd...@mac.com> on 2008/05/22 00:49:04 UTC

FOP .94 Fonts

I have set up some font metrics for my own custom TrueType font and trying to
get fop to read it.  As soon as I specify a config file via -c I get this
error when I try and render a pdf.

SEVERE: Exception java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/var/www/.fop/fop-fonts.cache

NOTE: I am using the example fop.xconf file as my config without any
changes, however this issue still occurs even when I put my own changes in
the file.  Any ideas?

RE: FOP .94 Fonts

Posted by _zachary_ <zd...@mac.com>.
Thank you so much, this has been a great help;

RE: FOP .94 Fonts

Posted by _zachary_ <zd...@mac.com>.