Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by an...@verizon.com on 2016/12/19 19:30:14 UTC

packaged pdf issue in 2.0.3

Hi Team,
Is this packaged pdf issue fixed in 2.0.3?
I am getting the same error, when I am trying to split the pdf by individual page pdf.

Please let me know do you have any solution in 2.0.3.

Thanks & Regards,
Anoop Cholayil

Re: packaged pdf issue in 2.0.3

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 19.12.2016 um 20:30 schrieb anoop.cholayil@verizon.com:
> Hi Team,
> Is this packaged pdf issue fixed in 2.0.3?
> I am getting the same error, when I am trying to split the pdf by individual page pdf.

It should be fixed, the resolution is "fixed".

You mention "getting the same error". PDFBOX-1297 does not mention an error.

So, what did you do, what were you expecting, and what happened instead?
Does it happen with the PDF from PDFBOX-1297 or with your own PDF? If
the later, please upload the PDF somewhere (don't attach).

Tilman