Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Samuel Queiroz <sa...@samuel.ms> on 2014/09/03 07:49:39 UTC

Re: Plans for Xalan

Hi devs,

To solve and to avoid the incompatibility between versions, I think we need
to create tests for Xalan. I looked for tests and I couldn't find anything.

Initially, we could use JUnit to create integration tests.
I am planning to add these tests on the trunk using git.

Just to make sure: Can I use git to contribute?

--

In addition, once we have tests, I think we could make use of a conitnuous
integration environment.

What is the conitnuous integration tool used on Apache?

--

A Xalan-J 2.8 version could be composed by:
    - Bug fixes for what become bronken with the 2.7.2 release;

Thanks,
Samuel

Re: Plans for Xalan

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.