Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2019/11/15 03:54:26 UTC

[Result][Vote] Heron Release 0.20.2-incubating Release Candidate 1

Hi All,

Voting for the Apache Heron (Incubating) 0.20.2 Release Candidate 1 has
closed on both dev@ and general@.

The votes have been counted and the results are as follows:
[ 3 ] +1 - Binded Votes
- Dave Fisher
- Justin Mclean
- Furkan KAMACI

[ 0 ] +/- Binded Votes
[ 0 ] -1 Binded Votes

Thank you for everyone's participation.  We will create issues for the
minor issues brought up during the voting process.

- Josh

Re: [Result][Vote] Heron Release 0.20.2-incubating Release Candidate 1

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Great. Thanks!