Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yu <li...@apache.org> on 2022/07/07 10:03:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Zixuan Liu

Hi team,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Pulsar has invited
Zixuan Liu (https://github.com/nodece) to become a committer
and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Welcome and congratulations, Zixuan Liu!

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Zixuan Liu onboard!

Best Regards,
Yu on behalf of the Pulsar PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Zixuan Liu

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.
Congrats,  Zixuan !

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)