Posted to kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/10/06 09:45:06 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Kalumet logo

Hi all,

In preparation for the Kalumet website, I submit a proposal of Kalumet logo:

http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/kalumet/kalumet_logo.jpg

Please let me know which one do you prefer or if you want new proposals.

1. [ ] Logo on top
2. [ ] Second row logo in black
3. [ ] Second row logo in "orange"
4. [ ] Logo on bottom
5. [ ] I don't like these logos, I want new proposals

Thanks
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet logo

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
wui... I REALLY like the first one :-) -->

1. [ X ] Logo on top
2. [ ] Second row logo in black
3. [ ] Second row logo in "orange"
4. [ ] Logo on bottom
5. [ ] I don't like these logos, I want new proposals

Kind regards,
Andreas

[RESULT] [PROPOSAL] Kalumet logo

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,

Regarding the votes, the Kalumet logo will be the second of the bottom line.

I will update the website mockup with this one.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet logo

Posted by domi <do...@fortysix.ch>.
+1 for middle top one

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet logo

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
The one in middle/center

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet logo

Posted by Terri-Lynn Rimmer <on...@gmail.com>.
+1 for bottom middle

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet logo

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Whatever 8 is ;)
but my +1 is for
second in bottom row, I think like mike :)

regards, Achim

Am 06.10.2011 17:45, schrieb Jamie G.:
> JB has updated the logo selection since i voted (was choice of 6 now
> is 9 logos).
>
> I'm liking logo #8 of the new set :)
>
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Andreas Pieber<an...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> +1 here too; I follow Jamies lead :-)
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 14:26, Jamie G.<ja...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> +1 to the second top logo (faded smoke over the bowl).

*Achim Nierbeck*

Apache Karaf<http://karaf.apache.org/>  Committer&  PMC
OPS4J Pax Web<http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/>    Committer&  Project Lead
blog<http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet logo

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet logo

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet logo

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
If playing naval battle, I vote for A2 :-)

2011/10/6 Jamie G. <ja...@gmail.com>:
> +1 to the second top logo (faded smoke over the bowl).
>
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 9:46 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>> I uploaded new logos including your comments (by IRC or e-mail):
>>
>> http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/kalumet/kalumet_logo.jpg
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 10/06/2011 11:45 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> In preparation for the Kalumet website, I submit a proposal of Kalumet
>>> logo:
>>>
>>> http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/kalumet/kalumet_logo.jpg
>>>
>>> Please let me know which one do you prefer or if you want new proposals.
>>>
>>> 1. [ ] Logo on top
>>> 2. [ ] Second row logo in black
>>> 3. [ ] Second row logo in "orange"
>>> 4. [ ] Logo on bottom
>>> 5. [ ] I don't like these logos, I want new proposals
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet logo

Posted by mv...@comcast.net.

+1 for the bottom-row middle. The font for that one is better -spaced than the second row , and I'm not really a fan of the playful font used in the first row.  No real reason for preferring black over red or biege, just my personal preference.

Mike Van

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet logo

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet logo