Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2016/08/22 06:42:11 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Default GET Servlets 2.1.18

Hi,

We solved 2 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12334386

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1509/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1509 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Here's my +1.

I might not be available to tally the vote and push the release out
towards the end of this week, other PMC members feel free to do that
if needed.

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Default GET Servlets 2.1.18

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
+1: checked signatures and build.

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
+1 (checked signatures and build)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 8:42 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Default GET Servlets 2.1.18

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote passes with 5 binding +1 votes

 Thanks

Carsten