Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2015/07/15 21:07:15 UTC

Board report for July 2015

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=60623552

I missed the initial reminder, so I put together this report which I’ll submit to the board. If you have any suggestions, let me know and I will make sure we add those to the next report.

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Board report for July 2015

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
You are right, Niclas. I just got a reminder that stated I had some time, but it turned out that was sent late. So we agreed that the report will be submitted next month. I’ll adapt the version in the wiki to reflect that.

On 15 Jul 2015 at 21:16:02, Niclas Hedhman (niclas@hedhman.org) wrote:

IIANM, it is expected to be submited 24 hours before the meeting, and that
is now overdue, I think.

Send note that it will be submitted for next board meeting....

// Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Board report for July 2015