Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by David Montag <da...@student.liu.se> on 2008/04/22 09:14:20 UTC

About Google Summer of Code

Hi,

I'm afraid we were not assigned a slot in the Summer of Code this year,
which is a real shame, because I think we could have made something good out
of it. Anyway, I just want to thank everyone who has helped me get this far.
Thanks, and we'll stay in touch.

/David

Re: About Google Summer of Code

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
David Montag wrote:
> Hi,
Hi David,

> I'm afraid we were not assigned a slot in the Summer of Code this
> year, which is a real shame, because I think we could have made
> something good out of it.
Yeah, I don't know what are the criteria to be selected...

> Anyway, I just want to thank everyone who has helped me get this far.
> Thanks, and we'll stay in touch.
I hope you will stay around, we have a lot of things to do on ADS !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: About Google Summer of Code

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hey David,

Sorry to hear that.  It would have made a terrific contribution.  Hope you find something equally interesting this summer.

Cheers,
- Ole