Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/17 20:06:30 UTC

Tajo and Samza HUG at LinkedIn, Nov. 5, 2013

Hey everybody-
   We're all set with the event on the 5th.  RSVP now:
http://www.meetup.com/hadoop/events/146077932/

This will be a great chance for the nascent Tajo community in the Bay to
thank Hyunsik and his crew for their work.  Be sure to bring those who have
not yet heard of Tajo; they'll be in for a treat.  Hope to see you there.

-Jakob

Re: Tajo and Samza HUG at LinkedIn, Nov. 5, 2013

Posted by Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com>.
Thanks again Hyunsik, and I'm glad the meetup went so well. Jakob and the
folks at LinkedIn are great about hosting these events, I agree!

Glad to hear the update on the YARN component of Tajo, I'll try to have a
look, Giraph recently had to update to the new API and is no longer back
compatible with Hadoop 2.0.x-alpha line when running on YARN either. All in
all, it was a good move because the Hadoop 2.2.x YARN API is going to
remain stable.

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Hi Eli,