Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Penn <du...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/05 23:44:49 UTC

How to Apache tomcat wicket setup?

Hello,

We are trying to setup a apache in front of tomcat,so that all the static
content(html, images and css) are handled by apache, only the dynamic
content(wicket) is forwarded to tomcat. This is done through mod_JK, apache
2.2 and tomcat 6.

Previously, when using a struts application we would just say *.jsp is
forward to tomcat. How to do this with wicket as we don't have any specific
file extension?

`Penn

Re: How to Apache tomcat wicket setup?

Posted by Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com>.
the last thing i know about tomcat6 is that its performance is getting good
enough to handle all these without apache. in any case i use reverse proxy
built into apache.no need for mod_jk

then keep your resource folder outside your web app context so that tomcat
will not see it

Posted by cwilkes <cw...@ladro.com>.