Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Alejandro Escalante Medina <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/29 02:00:49 UTC

Problems with highly recursive schema

Hi to everyone. I'm doing some tests to migrate our current JAXB based
serialzer to XMLBeans, but I'm running into a bit of problem. Or
actually a lot.

We seem to have a very recursive schema, which simply blows scomp away
with OutOfMemory errors. It is a complex schema and maybe not
extremely well designed since this is its first version.

We need XMLBeans for its support of the full infoset (we need to
preserve comments when doing round-trip of the xml files).

Is there anything you might suggest about this?

I'm trying XMLBeans 2.1, BTW.

Thanks in advance,

--
Alejandro Escalante Medina