Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/16 16:52:10 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-504 - Add new Java Authorizer Interface

Hi all,

I would like to start the vote for KIP-504:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-504+-+Add+new+Java+Authorizer+Interface

This KIP replaces the Scala Authorizer API with a new Java API similar to
other pluggable APIs in the broker and addresses known limitations in the
existing API.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Regards,

Rajini

Re: [VOTE] KIP-504 - Add new Java Authorizer Interface

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
The vote has passed with 4 binding (Colin, Manikumar, Harsha, Rajini) and 3
non-binding (Ron, Mickael, David) votes. Many thanks to everyone for the
feedback and votes. I will update the KIP page and submit PRs.

Regards,

Rajini

Posted by David Jacot <dj...@confluent.io>.
+1 (non-binding)