Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Döring Markus <Ma...@tcc-products.de> on 2008/05/08 13:35:16 UTC

[Trinidad] Connection failed during PPR

Hi List,

I have a page that uses a <tr:poll> to update a <tr:table> via PPR every 5 seconds.

This works fine so far.

The page is used in an environment where the i-net connection might be a bit unstable (e.g. PC only connected via UMTS with bad network coverage).

So it might happen that some of the PPR request are failing.

In this case a popup (javascript alert) with a message like "Connection during PPR failed" get's displayed.

In this case I don't want to the the message, the PPR should simply do nothing and the poll should update the table the next time the connection works correctly.

So can I disable the popup and do I have to do something else to keep the poll working correctly after a connection failure?

Thanks for help.

Regards

Markus Döring

TCC Products