Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Michael Ridley <mr...@cloudera.com> on 2017/06/22 20:18:49 UTC

ODM discussion

Hi Team Spot-

I saw Alan's comment on the ODM branch vote re. an epic meeting.  I would
suggest that any discussions stay on the mailing list and not in offline
meetings, since that will allow for maximum participation as well as stay
in line with standard Apache governance guidelines.

--
Michael Ridley <mr...@cloudera.com>
office: (650) 352-1337

Re: ODM discussion

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
I agree, and look forward to the conversation

--

Jon

Re: ODM discussion

Posted by Vartika Singh <vs...@cloudera.com>.