Posted to user@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/23 14:03:41 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Gora 0.4

Hi Everyone,

As the 72 hours period has truly come and gone I would like to bring this
thread to a close. The VOTE's have been counted and RESULT's are as follows

[7] +1, let's get it released!!!
Henry Saputra *
Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo *
Apostolis Giannakidis *
Talat Uyarer
Alparslan Avci *
Akber Choudhry
Lewis John McGibbney *

[0] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[0] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

*Gora PMC Binding VOTE

I would really like to thank everyone that VOTE'd on this release
candidate, it is very much appreciated and helps us move things on.

I'll progress with the remainder of the release procedure.

Best
Lewis