Posted to users@apex.apache.org by dimple <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/03 23:01:30 UTC

How to use DataTorrent

Is it necessary to use dtAssemble, or I can get away with just Java?

Thanks,
Dimple

Re: How to use DataTorrent

Posted by Dimple Patel <di...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Re: How to use DataTorrent

Posted by Dimple Patel <di...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Re: How to use DataTorrent

Posted by Pramod Immaneni <pr...@datatorrent.com>.
You can build it all in Java.

Re: How to use DataTorrent

Posted by Ashwin Chandra Putta <as...@gmail.com>.
Dimple,

You don't need to use dtAssemble. You can use java to write the the
applications. See example tutorials:
https://github.com/DataTorrent/examples/tree/master/tutorials

Regards,
Ashwin.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 4:01 PM, dimple <di...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it necessary to use dtAssemble, or I can get away with just Java?
>
> Thanks,
> Dimple

Ashwin.