Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Amit <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/14 18:18:17 UTC

What is default thread pool and component level thread pool?

Would please answer the following questions. I also have
http://camel.apache.org/camel-23-threadpool-configuration.html doc but i am
clear how the thread pool works.

1) What is default thread pool and component level thread pool?
2) When i created a component such as http4, does it uses the defaultThread
pool by default?
3) If i have to set Thread pool for servlet endpoint Which thread pool I
should use?
4) Does endpoint Thread pool overwrite the Component Thread Pool?
5) If i set thread pool for servlet route as below does this thread pool
apply to only the consumer <from  servlet.

<threadPoolRule route=""jaxrsExample" source="to"
executorServiceRef="myRoute3Pool"/>

<route xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring" trace="true"
id="jaxrsExample">
  <from uri="servlet:///jaxrsExample?matchOnUriPrefix=true" />
  <to uri="cxfbean:jaxrsServices" />
</route>