Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/12 06:32:45 UTC

Distributing Ofbiz without the source file

Hi All,

We're currently using Ofbiz as the base framework and build custom modules
on top of it and distribute it to our clients. However we would like to
exclude all the java files from the distribute package, and after some
search through google i can't manage to find any existing solution (or i use
the wrong search terms?)

What we want to achieve is to have a clean distribution package WITHOUT any
java files inside.

Any kind souls can help to point me to the right direction?

Thanx
FooShyn

Re: Distributing Ofbiz without the source file

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.
On unix system, at ofbiz root directory :
ant && find -name *.java -delete

Nicolas

--
Nicolas MALIN
Consultant

Re: Distributing Ofbiz without the source file

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
"Ant -p" would tell you that yes there is not a such target

Jacques

From: "Foo Shyn Chung" <ip...@gmail.com>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
you can also create you own migrate.xml called by ant.

Foo Shyn Chung sent the following on 8/12/2011 6:47 AM:

Posted by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.