Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by "Fernandes, Vanessa" <va...@sap.com> on 2014/11/13 06:02:05 UTC

Quries on stanbol configurations with apache jackrabbit

Hi,

I have some queries regarding the configuration of the content repository path for apache jackrabbit in the in the "Default RDF bridge configurations" and an not sure what is the CMS path we need to entire here as I am getting error

Caused by: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Invalid path:http://localhost:8082/jackrabbit-webapp/repository/default

I would like to know how to go about posting such queries.

Thanks and Regards,
Vanessa

Re: Quries on stanbol configurations with apache jackrabbit

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vanessa,

The developers of the CMS Adapter component are inactive since long.
This is also the reason why this component was removed from trunk.

AFAIK Rafa is currently working on integrating Apache Stanbol to
Apache Manifold [1]. Depending on your use case this might be a fit.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 6:02 AM, Fernandes, Vanessa
<va...@sap.com> wrote:

> Caused by: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Invalid path:http://localhost:8082/jackrabbit-webapp/repository/default

based on a Google search it looks like as if the path should not be an
HTTP URL but rather the path within the CMS

best
Rupert

[1] http://manifoldcf.apache.org/