Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gilboy <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/05 13:03:21 UTC

Client acknowledgement support of Camel JMS component

Hi

It appears using the client ack mode of the JMS component that the message
will get de-queued if the route which consumes the message completes without
throwing an exception.

In my use case, my route consumes messages from a JMS topic and aggregates
them using the aggregator EIP with a completion condition of 10 mins.

I only want to dequeue the messages from the topic after the aggregator has
met the completion condition.

Can I do this without throwing "fake" exceptions

Thanks
Joe