Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nicolas <ht...@grooky.com> on 2003/07/03 17:51:50 UTC

[users@httpd] Making mod_expires works with mod_proxy

I try to use mod_expires with mod_proxy and mod_rewrite without any success.

I have a trivial web server mapped to a subdir of my Apache main server.
As my trivial web server only serves static pages, I would like Apache to add
a Expires header to get the load lower.

This pages are not local so I use the access time and not the modification
time as specified in the apache's documentation.
However, the expires header is added on local pages, but not on the one
proxied.

Here is some of my configuration

ExpiresActive On
ExpiresDefault "access plus 1 month"