Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Legg <da...@searchevent.co.uk> on 2008/06/23 15:46:04 UTC

Documentation - the update process

After a documentation page has been edited by someone with doc:editor
role, how does that change then appear on the public site?

Do I have to manually inform a committer or raise a JIRA each time I
change a simple typo?  or do all changes get posted somewhere for
committers to see?

David Legg

Re: Documentation - the update process

Posted by David Legg <da...@searchevent.co.uk>.
Thanks Reinhard,

>> Do I have to manually inform a committer or raise a JIRA each time I
>> change a simple typo?  or do all changes get posted somewhere for
>> committers to see?
>
> Notifications are sent to docs@cocoon.apache.org. Additionally,
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/1201.html contains a
> section, that shows all docs that haven't been released by a docs
> committer yet.

I hoped that was the case.  Great!

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.