Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2017/08/04 02:43:15 UTC

RE: Credit Memos that Tie to an Invoice

Any one familiar with the process below?

From: Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, July 21, 2017 9:12 pm
To: ofbizuser <us...@ofbiz.apache.org>

James,

Thanks for your reply, +1 for both incoming and outgoing invoices. For
both
the cases basic services to refund, credit on account already exists and
you just need to use them in your applying algorithm.

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi James,

I have not tested, but I guess you are right and should create a Jira for that

Thanks for the report

Jacques