Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2014/11/03 09:16:21 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.18.0

[ X ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.18.0

Tested our main application, random Wicket examples and local build with
Maven.

Small issue: any application that uses file uploading to an IResource (
http://wicketinaction.com/2012/11/uploading-files-to-wicket-iresource/)
should explicitly call
"multipartRequest.parseFileParts()" before trying to read them.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.