Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Cergey <co...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2017/11/30 20:30:48 UTC

ci.ignite.apache: Run all for patch (jira number)

Hi, igniters,

When trying to run "Run all for patch" build with parameter "jira number" (existing, e.g. IGNITE-6745 or random), build fails (https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=Ignite20Tests_RunAllTestBuilds)  with exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out. Is this functionality not supported or I incorrectly set the jira number ?

RE: ci.ignite.apache: Run all for patch (jira number)

Posted by Cergey <co...@mail.ru.INVALID>.
The idea of doing so arose after I uploaded the changed patch second time and it didn't appear in teamcity to run against (changes). Should automatic build triggering work ? Anyway, I'll go for patch then.

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cergey,

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
It’s possible but requires you to create a branch and pass its name into TeamCity:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-2.CreateaPatch-file <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-2.CreateaPatch-file>

Posted by Cergey <co...@mail.ru.INVALID>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Cergey,

Posted by Cergey <co...@mail.ru.INVALID>.