Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Dorin Manoli <Do...@dataireland.ie> on 2006/06/06 10:30:54 UTC

GUID primary key.

Haow can I invoke PaginatedList for a GUD primary key. It always raise
an exception "Specified cast is not valid."

Re: GUID primary key.

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Questions:

   - What Java type are you mapping it to? (I would expect String, or
   possibly BigInteger).
   - Are you getting the exception on the parameter, or the result map?
   - Why do you distinguish PaginatedList...does it work if you just do a
   queryForList()?

Clinton