Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Keith Fernandez <ke...@primus.com> on 2000/05/26 23:20:34 UTC

writing DOM document (back) to an XML file

I used a DOMParser to parse an XML file into a DOM document. Now that I've
made some changes to the document, I want to write this new document out to
the XML file I started with. How?

Thanks -

Re: writing DOM document (back) to an XML file

Posted by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com>.
writing DOM document (back) to an XML fileFor now, look at the DOMPrint example. You'll have to do something like that. In the upcoming release, there is an XMLFormatter class that will make this significantly easier. In releases after that, there will probably yet still higher level facilities built to support this kind of stuff (which will build on top of what XMLFormatter provides.)

Dean Roddey
The CIDLib Class Libraries
Charmed Quark Software
droddey@charmedquark.com