Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Sharma, Ashutosh" <As...@gs.com> on 2006/11/01 19:21:18 UTC

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Cannot find service:

Hi,
I can invoke the remote web services using standalone client.
I m using axis 1.1 and then used wsdl2java to generate the stubs and
other classes.
But when I try to invoke the same web services from the server
environment-we are getting the following errors:
javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL document:
javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL document:
javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Cannot find service:
{http://webservice.imb.adp.com}InvestorMailBoxServiceService

With Best Regards:
Ashutosh Sharma
212-902-7869