Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Goodin, Brandon" <Br...@acs-inc.com> on 2005/09/02 00:39:27 UTC

exclude example

Is there an exclude example that someone can share with me. I have a couple
packages that I do not want to be included in my compile. I tried using
sourceModifications but it errors out with the following comment "At least
one of (classname|file|resource) is required". See my example below... Am I
doing this correctly?

<sourceModifications>

  <sourceModification>

    <excludes>

      <exclude>com/abc/*</exclude>

      <exclude>com/cdf/*</exclude>

    </excludes>

  </sourceModification>

</sourceModifications>

Brandon Goodin

Re: exclude example

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Hey brando, this is Dan from the old Struts channel ;-)
 For your case, add
 <className>fakeClass</className> <!-- see maven doc -->
  -D