Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net> on 2004/12/04 15:04:19 UTC

Bounces from "Eric Black"

For every mail I send to the list, I'm getting bounces from "Eric Black":

> Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
>
> Eric Black (Mailbox or Conference is full.)

If I receive a bounce in response to this email, I will unsubscribe the
offending address.

Max.

Re: Bounces from "Eric Black"

Posted by Patrick Ben Koetter <p...@state-of-mind.de>.
* Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>:
> For every mail I send to the list, I'm getting bounces from "Eric Black":
>

> >Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
> >
> >Eric Black (Mailbox or Conference is full.)
> >

> If I receive a bounce in response to this email, I will unsubscribe
> the offending address.

I didn't get any.

p@rick

> Max.

Patrick Koetter            Tel: 089 45227227
Echinger Strasse 3         Fax: 089 45227226
85386 Eching-Dietersheim   Mail: p@state-of-mind.de