Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/04 16:13:53 UTC

Re: Lucene

I don't understand what you're trying to do with "match extent". Perhaps
a bit more explanation of the problem you're trying to solve would get
you more helpful answers <G>...

Best
Erick

RE: Lucene

Posted by Allahbaksh Mohammedali Asadullah <Al...@infosys.com>.
First I want to search document which have values c1 then search document which has c1 as one of field value. I know we can use Term Query but is it the way we should do?
Can't we save something like this filedname1: c1-23 and while parsing get c1 and 23 as two fields. I should also able to query filedname1 with range query.
If you can provide your telephone number I can explain the same to you.
Regards,
Allahbaksh